I got to admit I am so pleased with how this model is finally taking shape. The wings are near completion. I’ve spent most of my free time (which I’ve had much of lately) working on filling the gaps under each of the feathers to ready them for casting. There’s still a bit of filling and the top edges need detailing, and I intend to resculpt the details in one or two places where I’m not entirely satisfied with them. The whole wing making process (shown in my previous post), is pretty straightforward and the gap filling process wouldn’t be necessary if I wasn’t going to cast them. I still need to sculpt the skin of the “limb” that actually attaches the wings to the model but that should be a no-brainer.
Only thing left to do now is the hands and hooves and maybe a few accessories.