Artscale Space Marine Combat Squad

Well it’s been far far too long since my last post. Crazy times of late have meant my priorities have had to lie elsewhere. But now I’m back on track and focused on new things… Starting with this Space Marine Combat Squad. I thought about posting an update on this squad last week but procrastinated over it and decided...

Liquid Blu-Stuff

So I’ve got a new product to compliment the original Blu-Stuff molding putty. This Liquid Blu-Stuff (I may yet change the name) is just as easy to use as the putty, is non-toxic, and cures incredibly quickly compared to many other silicone rubbers (at least that I know of). Unlike the Blu-Stuff putty which is great for casting...

Resin Wings in Production

Just a quick update on the casting of the feathered wings I made for my Doombull Champion. Here we have a photo direct from the caster (Battlecast service at Anvil Industry) of the first production casts. Even though the master was very difficult to mold and cast the quality looks to be top notch. If anyone is interested in purchasing a...

Artscale Space Marine Casts

In my last post I showed my attempts at making a cast of my long time coming Primarch project. I filled the silicone rubber mold with Green Stuff and the cast I got out of that the next day was actually pretty decent considering. Perhaps because the Green Stuff wasn’t exposed to air when it was curing but the cast was a bit sticky...

Artscale Mark VIII Deathwatch

This is only my second Mark VIII power armour conversion. The first work in progress pic below shows the three basic components (legs, torso and head) assembled and based to give an early impression of how the final model will look. Normally I make the legs and torso separately and assemble later but I think doing it this way is...